Photo and recipe credit here.
This dish would be good for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Plus you can always add any veggies you have on hand.
Total time: 25 minutes
- 3/4 lb small new potatoes, left unpeeled
- 1 small acorn squash, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped, divided
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper, divided
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 tsp olive oil, divided
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 cups broccoli, shredded
- 1/3 cup each red and green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
Find the rest of this recipe here. Enjoy!