I’ll make a batch for dinner and save the left-overs for lunch the next day. For a larger meal you can add steamed veggies on the side.
Below is the full recipe. Enjoy!
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 lb sliced white mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- sea slat & black pepper
- 1 tbsp marsala cooking wine
- 2 tbsp EVOO
1. Heat EVOO in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic and saute for 5 minutes. Add parsley, spices and masala wine. Cook for another 5 minutes.
2. Add fresh spinach and reduce heat to low, cover skillet with lid and let cook for 2 minutes. Add 2 cups of cooked quinoa and mix well. Season with more salt and pepper if needed. Let cook for 5 more minutes and serve.