When you feel the need for french fries there’s no need to run to a fast food joint. Especially when you can have baked french fries at home. Here’s a healthy option for when you get the craving for greasy fries. And they only take 15-25 minutes to bake!
So here’s what you need:
- 1 large potato
- your favorite dipping sauce
- non-stick cooking oil spray
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Slice your potato length-wise (as thick or thin as you like) I prefer thin shoe string style. Once you have sliced up the potato arrange them on a non-stick cooking sheet.
- Once your fries are arranged on the cooking sheet spray them down with cooking oil. This will help them get crispy. Sprinkle sea salt and black pepper all over. You can do this after baking, but I like to do it before hand.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes depending on how crispy you would like them. (Here I made them pretty crispy) Enjoy immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.
Let me know how you like this recipe in the comments below.